Looking for the best tool to manage your social networks? Looking to increase your productivity and efficiency? It is very good. But do you know what the best tool is for you, from the hundreds of existing tools? We invite you to discover 10 tools to increase your productivity on social networks.
- Buffer: Programming Publications
The buffer is a social networking management tool to publish and schedule updates on Twitter, Facebook (profile, page, and group), LinkedIn (profile page), Google+ (profile page) and Pinterest.
Although Buffer does not have as many features as other competing tools, ease of use and friendly interface is its great strength.
Buffer allows publications with a photo on Twitter and the selection of an image automatically extracted from those included in an article, thus avoiding additional action.
With Buffer you can also:
- Optimize your hours of publication based on the recommendations of the tool
- Import RSS feeds from your favorite sources to add some items to your queue
- Use an editorial calendar (from $ 10 Awesome view)
- Collaborating with several members of your business (Business version $ 99 $ -399)
- Access statistics
- Agorapulse: managing conversations in one place
Agorapulse is an all-in-one collaboration platform that empowers businesses to perform critical operations on social networks:
- Publish and program content on Facebook (page), Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn (profile page), Google+ (page)
- Analyze statistics and make reporting
- Identify influencers and ambassadors
- Conducting Facebook contest
You can quickly see in one place all conversations to be processed on all of your social networks in order to provide the necessary result without leaving the solution: meeting, report, hide, delete, or assign a collaborator.
Note that Agorapulse offers a very good price/quality ratio ($49 to $299 / month).
- Hootsuite: online reputation and leads on Twitter
It is a strong social network management solution; Hootsuite is surely one of the most scalable platforms. Hootsuite supports Facebook (profile, page, and group), Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn (profile, page, and group), YouTube and Google+.
- Concerning the daily management, Hootsuite includes functionality to:
- Publish and/or schedule of publications, with access to a calendar, predictive analytics, and batch import
- Managing interactions with users
- Store and organize validated resources (images, message templates with notes) in content libraries (Business Edition)
- Import RSS
- Collaborate more safely teams (from the Pro version)
What to add many other possible activities, including through the integration of business applications 160+ third-party free or paid (e.g. Salesforce Talkwalker, MailChimp).
Hootsuite offers a suitable offer for every situation: Professional version at $13 / month, Team Version at $45/month, Business Version at $95/month, and Enterprise Version at the custom price.
- Canva: Your asset for the visuals of your publications
Canva is a graphic design studio online perfectly suited to non-design professionals. It allows companies to create free qualitative visual or at a very affordable price for the web (and print) in a few minutes.
Its assets: lots of templates for use conform to social media visual dimensions (Facebook cover photo, a photo of a Note, a tweet image etc.), elements libraries (pictures, icons etc. . .) and the ability to upload your own photos, a nice simple interface.
The pro version, Canva for Work, saving, even more, time in generating a visual for every social network from an image. Price: $ 12.95 / month or $ 119.40 / year.
- ManageFlitter: managing your audience on Twitter
ManageFlitter is a tool used to manage subscriptions, find relevant Twitter accounts to follow, get statistics and post tweets at optimal hours. With the tab Unfollow, so you can check (e.g. once a month) the relevance of the accounts followed to stop following inactive accounts, those related to spam or possibly those who do not follow you. Avoid accidental Strategic Account adding Unfollow in the “Never Unfollow” list.
Finally, Account Search helps you to identify and track accounts based on a combination of criteria: keywords present in the bio, location and audited accounts / popular / assets etc.
- Feedly: the identification of content on the web
Feedly is an RSS reader that allows you to sort, classify and aggregate up to 100 sources of information with the free version. It is useful for example to find relevant content for curation, get a better understanding of popular topics on your theme and explore the elements of successful products from your competitors.
The module Power Search: powerful feature information search with keywords on your sources of those Feedly or Google News. It can refine with filters and search operators.
- More limiting the number of sources
- Sharing on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google Plus and via Buffer, Hootsuite, and much more
- Backup to Evernote, Pocket
- Integration with Google Docs and Dropbox particular
Feedly is available for the web version and mobile. This includes an aggregator Team version for collaborative work.
- Curator: identification of content on Twitter
The curator is a free product Powered by Twitter, which is to create complex queries from keywords and hashtags to discover interesting tweets. You can narrow your search with predefined topics (brands, movies, politics, TV shows), authors or user lists and many filters ( “influence”, “location”, “verified user”, “has an image ” retweet count “etc.). Not to mention the Boolean operators.
- The statistical analysis services: know when to publish
It is imperative to publish your information at the right time on social networks. And check the statistics of your social accounts just before communicating your publications is not the best way to maximize your time.
For this purpose, we invite you to study each month the statistics of your social accounts and isolate favorable times to ensure maximum visibility for your publications. When possible, please export your statistics to perform further analysis.
You will have to choose between two approaches: to publish when there are the most members of your online community or outside of high traffic hours.
Tools: Analytics Facebook, Twitter Analytics, Iconosquare for Instagram (soon native statistics), LinkedIn Analytics, Google Analytics, Pinterest Analytics.
- Evernote: your content library
Evernote is a service that allows you to record notes in notebooks in the form of text, images or links. Evernote Web Clipper, you can save in a single click of the web pages or just part of them (fashion screenshot) while adding labels (to accelerate research) or remarks.
This is a valuable tool to build a Content Library is in keeping information that you subsequently publish on social networks (e.g. items/links) or preparing your updates either by storing elements for use in your publications.
Evernote is available in Basic Version (freemium), Plus Version ($13 / year) Premium Version ($22 / year).
- Calendar: plan your content
An editorial calendar helps you set goals (short and long term) for your editorial line, fill slack periods in your schedule and analyze the consistency of your rate of publication.
This is a subject we have already dealt on the blog. So we let you discover the ultimate guide to creating your social media calendar, including the presentation of Google Calendar and Trello.