In today’s era, information on the internet comes in handy. All a person has to do is type the desired words in the search bar. If you want your content to catch their attention, there are a few things you want to keep in mind while creating it. Number one on your priority list should be “get my content on Google’s first page.” Quite ubiquitous, right? As obvious as it sounds, optimizing your site’s ranking isn’t a child play exactly. The word SEO has more to it than it appears to the common populace.
Here are 7 SEO tools that will not only optimize your site’s ranking but will generate heavy traffic too.
- Keyword Suggestion Tool – Keyword suggestions are search predictions of most commonly used keywords on the internet. They are related to the words or phrases you enter in the search box. Keyword suggestions tool is one stop destination and definitive source of important keyword ideas to optimize your website by enriching it with a focused keyword for the targeted audience.
This tool extracts keyword suggestions from all search query filters out typos and spelling mistakes, and eventually bands them up together. One can run search suggestion tool to reveal heaps of relevant and popular keyword ideas from Google and Yandex. This tool helps you in guiding and optimizing your keyword strategy as well. It includes monthly search volume of that keyword, competition, and even suggested terms you might not have considered.
- QuickSprout Website Analyzer – Another SEO tool on my list is QuickSprout Website Analyzer. This tool proffers complete analysis for its users entailing every essential assessment. Quick Sprout is the fastest way for you to improvise the content in a better way so your audience and traffic continue to grow. An extensive research is run by this QuickSprout and above all, the results it displays are precise. The research entails SEO optimization, speed, tags, keywords, social and links among other things. Also, it shows comparisons between your competitors.
- Google Keyword Planner – Google Keyword Planner lets you know what people are searching for the internet. Also, it helps you build Search Network campaigns by finding keyword ideas and estimating how they may perform. Its ergonomic nature is its strongest attribute. Enter any keyword or group of keywords into the tool it comes with a pop-up window of statistics, unveiling every essential detail related to those keywords.
- Browseo – Keeping a tap on your website is one of the healthy practices, for when you compare your insights – you get to know your shortcomings, places you can improve. Browseo is a web app that allows you the same. You can now view any of your web page irrespective of any distraction by styles. Simplifying it, you can get the exact view of your site like search engines see it. The algorithm is simple, enter the URL of your site, Browseo will revert back with the exact replica of how the search spiders review your site. This specific result is indeed vital to managing the hierarchy of particular elements you’ve decided.
- Google Analytics – Integrated with AdWords, Google Analytics lets you review your online campaigns. You can not only track landing page quality but check your conversions (goals) also on a regular basis. Its approach is to display high-level, dashboard-type data for the end user in synchronized and systematic form of a report. Using techniques such as funnel visualization it identifies poorly performing pages, where visitors came from referrers, duration of their stay (whether they reading your entire content or leaving after the first paragraph) and their geographical position.
It also proffers comparatively advanced features, entailing custom visitor segmentation. Its e-commerce reporting will help you track sales activity and performance of your website. The e-commerce reports display any site’s revenue, other transactions, and other commerce-related metrics.
- LinkMiner – One of the significant tools on our list is LinkMiner. It scans for subdued links on a page. One of the parameters of good SEO score is having proper links. Broken links can cause a lot of damage to your site’s ranking. This tool will serve you a great deal. It will help you find out all the interrupted or broken links. Once all such links are identified, LinkMiner will help you fix them too.
- Smallseotools – Once your content is prepared, say you’re done writing and editing, you’ll need Smallseotools. It is a plagiarism checker. Nothing kills your website ranking the way plagiarism does. Google only acknowledges unique contents and spams the rest, eventually leading to a downgrade of the culprit’s entire website. It allows you to enter 1000 words at a time. Its advanced options let you upload documents in the form of .txt/.docx as well.
Another astonishing feature of the updated version of Smallseotools is the option of excluding any particular website URL. Its extensive scan gives you the aptest result of all.
I believe this list will guide you in the right direction. Perfecting your SEO score is not that difficult, provided you possess a better understanding of the digital media. If there’s any other SEO tool that you find helpful, kindly share in the comment section.