The second most important thing in your life, after yourself, is your life partner. We, human beings, experience ourselves on three different levels – physical level, mental level, and soul level. When we talk about physical level, in concern of partner, then it is like a one-night stand. We do it physically and then no string attached. But when we see things at a mental level, then a new term comes in between and it is love. We love someone in our mind and in our heart. When we say “I love you” then it is our mind and heart who is speaking these words. It is something which binds us with another person at mental and heart level. It is something which will make us very unhappy and scattered when loved one is lost. For example- we extremely love our children. We just can’t even image life when the child is not there. This is love. Similarly, we love our partner as well. We love our partner with our mind and our heart. But, a big but, we are not our mind or heart. We have a mind and a heart, but we are not our mind or heart. Then who we are? We are a soul. And a soulmate is the partner whom we love at much above the level of mind and heart, at a level of the soul. It is the level at which we just can’t live without our partner. And the words come from inside are… “I am in love with you” and not “I love you”. “I am” gives a sense of being the core of someone and that core is the soul. So, the soulmate is someone with whom our soul is in love. This is a big thing. Life with a soulmate is always extremely beautiful.
Below are few extremely powerful ways by using which you can find your soulmate (which is the most important thing in life)-
- Understand it very clearly what would your soulmate be like – If you don’t know where to reach then how come you’ll reach your destination? Obviously, you have to know if very clearly how your soulmate is like. This is two step processes… first, understand yourself (which is not that easy thing; as well as not that extremely difficult), and then see from your core (soul) how your partner is like. WRITE down the personality of your soulmate (make sure these words are coming from your soul and not your conscious mind or thoughts). Write every aspect of your soulmate at physical, mental, as well as soul level. This writing part is very important. This will make your vision clear and readily available, in complete form, in future.
- Visualize your happy life with your soulmate – As per the concept of using the Law of Attraction and “thought waves and frequencies” we push whatever we visualize to our subconscious mind, our subconscious mind makes us believe us what we are, and we attract what we are. This is such a simple and straightforward, scientifically proven, concept. Once your vision of your soulmate is clear, then start visualizing your happy and blissful life with him/her.
- Start believing in your visualization with your soulmate – Always remember that…” we attract what we are”. And “we are”, what we believe “we are”. Belief, the ONLY wall between you and your desire. Belief, the ONLY thing which creates a big difference between success and failure. Belief, the ONLY thing which obliged us to live a life what we (as a human being) are living for several thousands of years. Belief is the ONLY thing which we need to alter in order to alter our life as the way we want. And the beauty of the whole system is that… we can, of course, change our belief the way we want. And it happens when we consciously give commands to ourselves that new belief is true. It happens when we say something like… “I am a reflection of god and deserve joy, respect, abundance, and soulmate in my life”. Go ahead, do it, you’ll be in love it soon.
- Love yourself – Well, another word for “we attract what we are” is “like attracts like”. You must love yourself in order to get the love of others. First, you need to love yourself, respect yourself, and give importance to yourself, in order to get love, respect, and importance from others. The opposite is false. You must love yourself, respect yourself, care yourself, as much as the soulmate of your soulmate should get. This is such a beautiful concept.
- Take help of psychic – Psychic is a person who can consciously connect with the soul, have psychic powers, and can read things at the soul level. This is such a big thing to have such people in real world. They are there to help other people to understand them at their soul level. They can somehow sneak-peek in future. At least they have something to say at the soul level. But remember, every psychic is not a right fit for everyone. You need to change many trusted psychics before you can feel some kind of real connection between you and psychic person and make you confident that this particular person is right for me.
- Feel the difference between “I love you” and “I am in love with you” – When you are on the way of applying your soul level infinite powers to attract your soulmate then it may happen that you think a wrong person is your soulmate. Whenever you feel that this particular person could be your soulmate then try asking yourself that… are you really in love with him/her? In other words, you need to see if you or your appeared soulmate love each other as a person itself of love each other for your some quality. It is important to be “in love” with the person and not something of the person.
- Start living your future being – There is a small as well as big difference between living your visualization and just visualization. Visualization plays such a huge difference in life. But when we live (feel every moment) the life we visualize then things sing in our subconscious mind at very fast speed and we attract things very fast. Also, remember that you must be someone who deserves your soulmate.
Attracting soulmate in life is the biggest thing that can ever happen in one’s life. Everyone must pay attention towards this awesome thing. And it is quite easy to do so if above suggestions are applied carefully. Always remember… your soulmate is the one with who you are “in love with”, not “love him/her”.