Name: Vinod Chaudhary
Parents: Smt. Beena Devi and Shree Satyabir Singh
Origin: Village- Ghari Khusla, Tehsil- Mant, District – Mathura, Uttar Pradesh, India.
Wife: Vibhuti Chaudhary
Son: Vishwas Chaudhary
Age & Current Location: 36 years, NOIDA (U.P., India)
Why have I this website (CosmicMe.com)?
The roots of this website lie in 3 years ago in the summer months. Somehow I StumbleUpon YouTube Channel of UpanishadGanga, and I liked the videos to the depth of my heart. I watched all 52 videos in a week or so time. That caused me to think critically important question—
“Who am I? Who we living-being (who have soul) are? What the hell we are doing in this world? And more important… Why we have this world? Why we (everything) exists? “
I don’t know how and why I started writing these questions in a plan paper and all of sudden I started writing answers as well. And that triggered a big series of Questions and Answers, and sheet after sheet was added until I reach to a situation where I need to switch to my laptop and start writing in soft copies. I strongly believe the answers were coming from my soul level sub-conscious mind and seem perfect. It’s been 3 years already gone since then and never found even a single word which I want to change from that big Que-Ans session. I kept those papers and soft files very safe and very near to me. And I strongly believe that I was lucky enough to see a small ray of light of the ultimate truth behind our existence.
Here, in this blog I’ll come up with all those answers I have got from soul level of intelligence. I give all the credit to that mysterious being who has answered those all time unanswered questions. And that mysterious being is living inside me, inside you, inside every living being, and inside every non-living being.
I am starting this blog and my journey after 3 years of getting that powerful knowledge and understanding. Last 3 years spent just swimming in the ocean of these thoughts and making an attempt to extract more. But whatever that mysterious being told me to write down was final and I couldn’t really improve any sentence since then.
Just to give you a starting point for this blog, I want to share few Conclusions (I’ll elaborate in upcoming blogs)–
- Our existence is associated with some natural responsibilities. These natural responsibilities are towards–
- Ourself. The responsibilities towards ourselves will be covered in the top level menu “MySelf”.
- Relationships. i.e. our parents, siblings, spouse, children, and other family relationships.
- Society. The people who live near us, city and country in which we live.
- Nature. Environment, animals, plants (ecosystem).
We are born with ONLY these responsibilities. In other words, god has given us only these responsibilities to fulfill.
- In order to fulfill God-given (by birth) responsibilities, we need to have money. And that gives us another responsibility to earn Money.
The responsibility of earning money is NOT by birth. Animals don’t earn money; early man didn’t have money. We, human beings, reached to a point where we can buy anything with money. And believe me, this has made our life easy. Good Thing for sure!
- God has sent us to this world to enjoy the ultimate happiness and that should be our ultimate goal. Yes, we are not here to get the punishment or anything like that. We are here to enjoy the bliss of life. We are the part of this mysterious cosmic world, we are cosmic being. So, I named my blog as ComicMe.com
This blog is my journey towards fulfilling my responsibilities while enjoying the ultimate happiness.
And yes, everything (everything in this universe) is so deeply connected to each other and organized in such a manner that if we make a true attempt towards fulfilling our responsibilities then everything gets aligned with us, supports us and absolutely nothing contradicts us.
I feel so much grateful for having this life to enjoy the ultimate happiness. I am cosmic being like every living being as well as a non-living being. I am cosmic being like YOU. Come and join hands with me. We all are one. We together form one team; we are in the same team.
Let’s start our journey!!