I believe that you all are quite aware of the benefits of yoga and there is no doubt about its effectiveness. You already know that yoga id useful for people of any age and it not only keeps you fit and active physically but also refreshed from the mind. Through yoga, you may get rid of numerous diseases and no wonder if you were implementing in your life to remain fit and active. But you might be surprised to know that along with decreasing your stress and depression level, yoga may help you to boost performance in the bedroom as well. Yes, you got it right as I am talking about your sexual stamina as well as your sexual performance. The yoga experts have confirmed that yoga is as useful to enhance sexual performance as to cure any other disease. Here, I will not tell about the particular aasans or positions that I will mention in my upcoming posts, but I will explain how yoga can benefit you with enhanced stamina for better sexual performance. Before that, let me tell a few basics things that you might know already.
What is Yoga?
Yoga is a spiritual process adopted from ancient Indian culture that brings the body, mind, and soul together. In Sanskrit, yoga simply means addition or combination of two or more things. In other words, yoga combines the three main components together in order to keep you fit, active and refreshed.
Must Watch: How Yoga Help To Increase Your Sexual Performance?
Yoga helps to keep you young from the body as well as the mind. There are various benefits that people are still unaware of and researchers are still trying to find out but also there are numerous benefits that we already know as well as the experts have confirmed it. I have mentioned in another post “Meditation: Solution To All Problems Begins Here” that’s how yoga and meditation help on regular life.Here, I am going to name a few of them.
- Yoga has the ability to provide physical, mental and spiritual benefits. Even that medical researchers have proved that yoga is physically and mentally a blessing for whole humankind.
- Unlike the gym, where a few particular organs get exercised; through yoga, all the organs, veins and tissues get exercised.
- A regular practice of yoga boosts the immunity power leading to fighting the diseases more effectively. You can remain young even at older age. Your skin gets a glow and body remains healthy as well as strong.
- While on one hand, yoga provides muscularity to the muscles making a lean person healthy and muscular; on the other hand, the regular practice of yoga helps to reduce fat. Hence it’s beneficial for both lean and fat.
- With a regular practice of yoga, the muscles get properly exercised resulting in a decreased level of stress, better appetite, and an improved digestive system.
- Benefits of Pranayama– The Pranayama and Dhyana of yoga are too very beneficial for your body. Through Pranayama, you can get a control on your respiration rate resulting into the prevention of various breathing-related diseases. Along with providing benefits in asthma, allergies, and sinusitis, it also increases the oxygen grasping capacity of lungs providing more oxygen to the body tissues for working more effectively.
- Benefits of Dhyana– In the materialistic culture of today, the stress level of people has been increased by several times due to fast busy lifestyle, the pressure of work and distrust in relations. In such conditions, Dhyana helps a man to avert the stress and provides deep spiritual peace, improves working capacity and helps with a sound sleep. It also helps to increase the concentration power as well as conception power.
How can Yoga boost your sexual performance?
Now, I am going to tell you how yoga can help to boost your sexual performance and how you can re-charge up your comparatively dull sex life once again. First, tell me why your sex life isn’t like you’ve dream about. What are things you are lacking to make your intercourse memorable or what are the things that you think are necessary for a great sex? Yes, you are right. You need stamina the most. But just stamina isn’t everything you need to experience the pleasure at its best. Along with stamina, you need endurance. Without endurance, stamina can never be achieved and you can never last for a longer duration if you don’t have the ability to feel the pain of sustaining an erection. Once you have got the necessary endurance, you will automatically move forward to achieve enough stamina to stay longer during an intercourse.
After you have got a good endurance as well as stamina, you might think you are all done and you should experience a great improvement when you sex next time. But no, you are wrong. You aren’t wrong because these things are not necessary for a good sex; you are wrong because you think you don’t need anything else for the same. Actually, you are almost done but completely. Along with stamina and endurance, you need strength and flexibility as the strength increases the intensity of sex and a more flexible body reduces the possibilities of any injury during sex.
In ancient times, yoga was designed to build stamina so that spiritual seekers may not waver from their goal. Thus, your initial goal of adopting yoga in your life may be therapeutic but as you advance in your practice, it will contribute greatly to your physical, mental and emotional stamina. Your body relies on the oxygen grasping capacity of your lungs to provide the energy to working muscles and the people with practicing Pranayama regularly have been marked to have better stamina rather people who don’t practice it or practice it on an irregular basis. And this increased stamina will lead you to a longer-lasting between you and your partner making you completely surprised of how longer you can last after adopting yoga.
Watch Different Yoga exercise for sexual problems, erectile dysfunction
Including the pelvis and groin area, yoga helps to control the muscles in all areas of the body. Men, who suffer from the problem of premature ejaculation, can better control the muscle of groin and pelvis areas and can experience increased endurance during sex. Such men can hold their erection for a longer duration and delay their ejaculation, in order to experience a more intense and pleasant intercourse. Also, women have been benefited from these muscle actions and they reveal that they have been able to do the female-dominant sex positions in an easier way after a regular practice of yoga.
Yoga has a range of aasans or poses for the stretching of a particular part of the body as well as for the stretching of the whole body that provides an advanced level of flexibility to the people who practice yoga regularly. It reduces the risks of getting injured during sex and gives the facility to make various experiments with sex positions if you are kind of a bit creative in these things. Also, if you have read the Kama-sutra, the great ancient epic for sex and have found that some of the positions are quite tough to try, the regular practicing of yoga can help you with same as well.