The skin around our eyes is one of the most sensitive areas of our faces and is the first to show the signs of aging. It happens with fine lines and wrinkles on the skin and after that, it also tends to be dry. This shows that dry skin around eyes is an area where mostly the skin condition appears. Today, many people suffer from such a problem but with the right treatment, they can rid out of such problems. Dryness around eyes is one of the major problems that most of the people suffer from. This problem is caused due to so many factors. Since our modern lifestyle exposes to various pollutants and the sun rays reach to every part of our body.
The ultraviolet rays of the sun badly affects our skin and that may also cause to various skin problems like dry skin, tanning, skin burning, etc. at the time of treating the dry skin around the eyes, it is very important to note that there are various skin products that available in the market that claims to be effective but in reality they are not. Most of them contain alcohol and using those on regular basis can harmfully affect your skin. The areas around the eyes are very smooth and sensitive. It is the portion that develops with the signs of aging in the form of the dry skin around eyes fine lines and wrinkles.
Table of Contents
It was believed that only old age people suffer from such a problem, but with the present fashionable lifestyle, many youngsters are also suffering from the same. People who have extremely dry skin around eyes are due to various reasons. It can be due to the absence of enough oil glands in that area. Such oil glands secrete sebum that is responsible for keeping the skin moisturized. The areas around our eyes have very fewer oil glands as compared to other parts of our body.
The common dry skin around eyes symptoms
- Firstly, the dry skin around the eyes can be caused due to stress. It is one of the major reasons that not only creates wrinkles and fine lines around our eyes areas but also affects our other body parts. With the modern lifestyle, people are getting busy day by day and do not take proper care of their skin. Continuous stress leads to wrinkles and various other problems in our face especially around the areas of eyes.
- Secondly, improper nutrition or malnutrition can also be the reasons behind dry skin around eyes. Taking no or less nutrition food can severely affect the skin near your eyes. One should always take the fine diet to keep their skin glowing all the time. Try to avoid fast and junk food that has less nutrition as compared to vitamins and minerals food.
- Thirdly, the regular and continuous use of cosmetics is also the reason for dry skin around eyes. Some people use cosmetics and mainly on eyes just to look unique and smart. However, they are unaware of the fact that excessive use of these cosmetics can badly affect their eyes. There are various products available in the market that offers skin treatment products to the people. Before buying the one, always have a careful look at them.
Some people have oily skin while others born with excessively dry skin that tends to get flaky. Dry flaky skin around eyes is the serious condition where the skin loses its natural oil and the body is unable to refill the loss. This problem gets serious in the winter season and gets fry and bleeds from cracking.
Our skin is very sensitive to so many conditions and at times its resistance power can even amaze you. Dry skin around the mouth is one of the major conditions that are faced by most of the people in today times. Chapped, cracked, scaly and dry flaky lips can affect your self-confidence and personality. These problems can cause itching, redness and on worst cases, it can also result in bleeding from the lips. Individuals cause these problems occasionally but sometimes regularly.
Dry Skin around Mouth
To get rid out of these problems, one should drink a good amount of water on a regular basis and take eight hours of sleep. Beyond all these, you should also make less use of cosmetics or good quality of products. Sometimes, the ultraviolet rays of sun also affect our skin and make it dry. Hence, it is advisable to use the good quality of skin products to overcome such problems.
Dry skin around Nose
With the arrival of winters, many individuals suffer from dry skin. The persistent problem of dry skin around the nose arises mainly in this season. In addition, the dry flaky skin on the nose is also accompanied by the redness that makes you look ugly day by day. There are many causes behind the dry skin around the nose and one of such is the changing environmental conditions like high heat and low humidity. Dry skin can also be the result of allergies, acne or various other numbers of reasons.
- Winter Itching: People have dry skin mainly in the winter season and the skin gets rubbed off the moisture that prone to dryness and itching at the same time. to get out yourself from these problems, make sure that you wash your face with the right and good quality of face wash or soap. Also, do not wash your face from hot water as it will result in more dryness. Protect your hands and legs by applying sunscreen when going out of the house.
- Facial Psoriasis: It is a non-contagious and a chronic disease in which a person has a red patch on his skin due to the increase of the skin cells. It is one of the common causes of the silvery scales which are mainly found around the nose.
- Dehydration: It is the main cause of dryness in the skin. Due to dehydration or excessive heat, people feel dryness on their skin which results in various health problems.
Dry skin around eyes during pregnancy
Every woman enjoys hearing the news of her pregnancy. The duration of nine months brings various bodily changes and health problems. One such critical problems is dryness in the skin. Dryness during pregnancy is mainly due to the hormonal imbalance. Most of the women have dry skin around eyes during pregnancy. This is due to the hormonal changes and ladies do a lot of things to remain charmed and glow on their face. The most common problem is dry itchy skin in which a woman feels contact inching on her skin. There are various ways by which you can overcome such problem during pregnancy.
Always use quality and good skin products. There are numerous brands available in the market that claims to give you good looks and protection from the harmful skin problems, but in truth, they are not. It is, therefore, recommended that always buy the products that are of good quality and give your assurance. During pregnancy, using gentle cleansers and moisturizers should always apply to your body. But remember that the cleanser should not be enhanced with the harmful chemicals. A natural based skin product is skin friendly and works according to relieve dryness from the skin. Simply by the given below points, one can easily take care of her skin during pregnancy stages:
• Apply good quality of leg and foot massage cream.
• Tonic body treatment oil
Dry skin cures and remedies
Dry skin is the major problem which is common both among men and women. For some of the people, it is the problem that has since birth, while for others these problems occur due to the climatic conditions or changing weather. Other main reasons behind the dry skin are the low secretion of the oil glands. Exposing the skin to various extreme conditions like the sun, wind, air conditioner or the air heater can also take away the moisture from the skin and making it glowing all the time. There are numerous ways by which you can stay away from the dryness of the skin. These are as follows:
- Most of the people love to take bath in hot water as it helps them to relax their body muscles after a long tiring day. But, according to the expert opinion, hot water is actually bad for skin and hence it should be avoided. Hot water takes off the natural oils as well as moisture for the body and makes it dry all the time. It is advisable to use mineral water and take a bath for about 15 to 20 minutes a day.
- Some people have a habit of rubbing the body parts with the towel which also creates dryness on the skin. Instead, you can pat yourself dry after a shower that will make your skin moisture drier.
- One needs to be moisturizing on the regular basis which is one of the most important dry skin remedies for the people. It has also been said that moisturizer is one of the most effective treatments for the skin.