I am not sure why I am making this post because everyone knows the truth from their own heart. If our heart is saying that we have some problem, then for sure we have it. I really don’t think that you need a postal stamp test to know the fact. Oh C’mon, you know it.
Let me ask you a few questions —
- Why are you reading this page?
- Don’t you think that up to some degree you have the problem of physical erectile dysfunction and trying to convince yourself in some hope that you don’t have the problem?
- Don’t your inner being know that you are loosing erection capability, if not already lost?
I am sorry for being blunt, but let’s face the truth. You are on this website because you need some external help and want to get out of the terrifying situation of erectile dysfunction (no matter whatever reason you have behind it) or some other sexual health issue. I am not saying that you have an ED problem, guaranteed, it may happen that you actually don’t have an ED problem but it only appears to you. You might be a little confused if you have physical ED or it’s psychological. If you think that something is there in your mind, which is blocking your erection, then there is another post on Psychological Erectile Dysfunction Self Examination where you can understand exactly what is the issue and how to move ahead from there.
Watch This Interview to Know More About Erectile Dysfunction
Here we’ll try to find out answers to few questions such as —
- Do you really have an ED problem or it actually appears to you to be so?
- To what degree you have the ED problem?
- Is it age factor or some underneath health issue?
- It is because of side effect of some medication or what?
- What are the possibilities of recovery?
So, let’s take these questions one by one.
Que 1: Do you really have an ED problem or it actually appears to you to be so?
The very first thing I must say is that ask this question to your inner being. He knows better than you do. If your inner being is saying that you don’t have ED problem and is more than 80% sure. Then congratulations, you really don’t have ED problem.
Next, ask yourself.. How much stress you have in your life? Rate it from 1 to 100, and 100 as higher side and 1 as the lower side. Your inner being is really stressed and thinks that your life is hectic to worry about these things (sexual things), then chances are higher that it’s only stress problem and not ED.
And the last thing, with what thought your mind usually occupied when you go to bed? If the thoughts in the mind are related to work, life or any other thing other than sex, and you don’t get erections, then no worries. You are absolutely fine. Do you know, the mind is your first sexual organ? Until your mood is filled with the feeling of sex and you are aroused, then you just cannot have erections. Do you have sexual desire of your heart, mind, and body and still no erection? If the answer is no, then take a deep breath, you are on the safe side.
Que 2: To what degree you have the ED problem?
In order to answer this question, you need to answer more questions which are related to the severeness of ED. If you are eagerly reading this page and thinking about yourself, then two things are sure — (a) You have some degree of ED problem, and (b) you don’t have a serious problem i.e. you get erections. That is why you are in doubt and trying to figure out your fact. Please be honest and answer questions —
- What is your age?
If your age is 45 +, and you get an ED issue sometimes, then it is absolutely normal. In this case, you should be getting night time erections.
- How frequently you face an ED problem?
If you get an erection once in 1-3 days and able to do a normal sex, then you are fine. The human body takes 1-3 days to recover from energy lost in intercourse. All you need a simple booster (herbal solution) and you’ll be able to get erections daily.
- Do you have some arousal fantasy and whenever you think about it you get an erection?
If this is the case, then how hard you have erections while thinking about your fantasy? If your erection is hard enough because your fantasy is running in your mind, then you need some change in your sexual life, maybe you can try a holiday with your partner alone. Maybe you need to share your fantasy with your partner and see what she has to say about it.
- Do you masturbate? And how hard is your penis during masturbation?
This question is not very different from the last one, but this is a little serious thing you have to work out around it. Masturbation, while you left your partner hungry, is a curse. You have to stop it and think seriously about your partner’s satisfaction.
- Compare with the last 5 years, do you think your erection power decreased?
If the answer is yes, then you can also figure out the magnitude of difference. You probably need morning brisk walking, healthy diet, quit alcohol & smoking (if you do), and yes meditation as well. If you want a quick recovery, then I can suggest you try some herbal supplement for natural recovery. See our hand pick ED supplements here.
Que 3: Is it age factor or some underneath health issue?
If you think that your age is not your real problem. In general, men at your age get normal erections (up to 45 years of age). If you think that it’s not your age problem, but some internal body issue, then you have to check yourself again following health concerns —
- Blood Pressure (High BP)
- Heart disease
- High cholesterol
- Parkinson’s disease
- Peyronie’s disease
- Sleep disorders
- Multiple sclerosis
- Depression / Anxiety
- Kidney failure
- Liver cirrhosis
- Hemochromatosis (too much iron in the blood)
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Guillain-Barré syndrome
- Alzheimer disease
- Hyperthyroidism / Hypothyroidism / Hypogonadism
If you are suffering from or have issues of any of these problems, then you need to take them seriously, visit a doctor for regular checkups, and hope for the best. There are some herbs and a few herbal products as well which have helped you some of the above-mentioned problems and take you out of ED problem as well. I’ll write posts on it and will link from here.
Que 4: It is because of side effect of some medication or what?
It may happen that you have taken medication for some disease and you got an erectile dysfunction problem in the form of its side effect. Sometimes the cause could be your bad habit of smoking, drinking or other forms of substance abuse. Use of illegal drugs, such as cannabis, heroin or cocaine is also one of the major causes of ED. Do you need to ask yourself questions such as… since which incident you are facing ED problem? Some health issues or after you took some medication? Cross check you against following medications–
- Medication like Diuretics for hypertension, heart failure or kidney disease.
- Treatment of high blood pressure with a drug such as Antihypertensives.
- Medication to lower down cholesterol levels.
- Medicine for schizophrenia (mental condition) such as Antipsychotics.
- Any kind of antidepressants.
- Treatment of allergic condition with Antihistamines.
- Medication that contains steroids such as Corticosteroids.
- Treatment of epilepsy with Anticonvulsants.
- Medication that suppresses Androgens.
- Medication to prevent cancer cells, such as Cytotoxics.
- Treatments for prostate cancer or enlarged prostate.
- Surgeries or injuries that affect the pelvic area or spinal cord
Erectile Dysfunction Problems and Cures | How To Treat Erectile Dysfunction Naturally Must Watch This Video
Que 5: What are the possibilities of recovery?
First thing first, If you don’t have an ED problem by birth, then you have lots of chances of recovery. Following are all time urgent aid to ED if the cause is either age factor, stress, shift of mind due to some fantasy, or masturbation —
- Meditation as the very first quick fix aid.
- Morning walks, brisk walking, cycling or running or outdoor game.
- Healthy eating habits and quit smoking, alcohol and any other substance abuse.
- Intake of Vitamin E, Vitamin B (B12, B3, B9) and Vitamin C.
- Take some reliable herbal supplement such VigRX Plus.
In case the cause of your erectile issue is either some disease (as mentioned above) or medication, then you need can start doing meditation, yoga etc. and eat healthy food as well, but don’t take any medication, not even herbal, without consulting with your doctor. Your doctor will show you the right direction. Chances are higher that your problem is temporary and you just need not take anything as such. I hope you must have some questions to ask or have something to say, so please do leave your comments below.