Male fertility is one of the most common issues when couples reach doctors to seek help during pregnancy. The biggest culprit is a hectic life of men today. Mental pressure and stress, reduce the count of sperms in semen. There are mainly three factors in sperm which decides the fertility–
- The sperm count — In single ejaculation, millions of sperms releases and they compete with each other to make women pregnant. Only one sperm is required to make women conceive. If the sperm count is higher than there are higher chances of success. The sperm count is one of the major factors for making women pregnant. 20 million sperm cells per milliliter (ml) are required. When men are under pressure and facing the stress in life, then sperm count is the first thing which affects.
- The sperm strength — The strength of sperm i.e. ability of sperm to float deep inside women’s uterus, the mobility. The stronger sperm can swim better and meet the egg. The stronger sperms are able to wait for a long time for the right situation inside a woman’s uterus and then become active again to meet the egg.
- The sperm mobility — Sperm mobility comes from the tear strength and the semen quality. Sometimes semen is quite watery and sometimes it is quite stiff. Both the conditions are not good for sperms. The watery semen does not produce required friction which can facilitate the sperm movement and the stiff semen produce more friction than required.
If one sperm is required, then why we got millions in every ejaculation? Because nature has decided that best sperm should meet the egg. This is nature’s selection procedure. So, sperm should be healthy and strong, and semen should be viscous. More technical details can be found on Wikipedia at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semen_analysis and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semen_quality.
We cannot check the sperm count or sperm strength without laboratory tests. We can judge the quality of semen. There is no solid method of fertility, sex examination at home. These days lots of fertility check kits are available which you can get them delivered at home. One of the popular ones is “SpermCheck Fertility”. It costs $40. I believe your doctor can test your fertility far better in much less price than that.
But still below are the questions by answering which you can easily guess your most probable fertility chances:
- Do you know/think your father, uncle, grandfather or any other male in your family suffered from low fertility issue?
- Are you under heavy stress? Do you feel a lack of sexual desired due to hectic life?
- Do you expose to more heat? Like you are in such job or working in some factory where you have to expose yourself to heat?
- Do you take a regular steam bath? Keep your laptop on your lap regularly? Keep your mobile phone in your pant’s pocket?
- Do you have a more watery ejaculation in general?
- Have you ever faced some kind of trauma (testicle trauma)?
- Do you usually wear tight pant and tight underwear?
- Do masturbate almost daily?
If most of the answers to these questions are “No”, especially the first one, then don’t worry, your fertility problem is mild and can be fixed within a week’s time or so with proper medication. And if your most answers are “YES”, then you might be having the problem of low fertility. In such case I recommend you to consult the doctor. You may opt for the herbal solution for your low fertility. Check out our hand-picked supplements for fertility.
And if you really think that your fertility problem is mild and really want to avoid doctors as well as trying a supplement, then I can recommend you a simple yet effective home remedy. All you need is wheat grains. This home remedy will not only help you improve your fertility but also help with erections and your control over premature ejaculation. Here we go-
- Take a handful of wheat grains and soak them in water for the whole night.
- In the morning, take them out of the water and wrap them in water soaked cloth.
- You need to keep that cloth moist for a whole day and the next night.
- Next morning, you must see the germination. These germinated wheat grains are highly rich in Vitamin-E and other nutrition, which provide strength to sperm and increase their count.
- You need to repeat this process for 2-3 weeks to observe the difference.
This home remedy is not the replacement of proper treatment, it will work for those who either have a mild potency issue or want to further enhance their virility. You can guess your fertility by answering questions and if you want detailed examination, then it is recommended to consult a doctor.