Ginseng, a short, slow-growing perennial plant, is one of the most commonly used herbs for male enhancement methods. Known for its numerous benefits, Ginseng is also called overall health enhancer. It consists of a light-colored, forked-shaped root and green leafs with an oval shape.Usually, in cooler climates, Ginseng is found in North America and Eastern Asia such as Japan, Korea, north-east China and eastern Siberia. In China, Ginseng is known to be used as herbal medicines since ancient times and by the 16th century, it becomes so popular that every country was eager to have control over ginseng market. In 2010, the four countries South Korea, China, Canada and the United States produced record 80,000 tons of Ginseng of the international commercial market. en today, ginseng is marketed in more than 35 countries and the sales have exceeded $2000,000,000 and half of the ginseng comes from South Korea. But there are the ginseng plants from various genus and all the plants have not proved to be useful for improving health conditions. If you are going to buy Asian ginseng, look for Korean, red or Panax ginseng; and if you are when buying American ginseng, you should look for Panex quinquefoliate. here, I am going to tell you about these two ginseng genera only.
Ginseng is named due to the presence of ginsenosides and gintonin and before you know the health benefits of Ginseng, let me explains how it works when exposed to the body. Ginseng is a very popular name among the adaptogenic herbs, but what is an adaptogenic herb? Adaptogens are the compounds or substances that administrate the stabilization of physiological processes in the body. Physiology is a sub-discipline of biology, that deals with the scientific study of the normal function of living systems. It focuses on organisms, organ systems, organs, cells, and bio-molecules carry out the chemical or physical functions that exist in a living system. It’s a much vast field and hence divided into animal physiology (including that of human), plant physiology, cellular physiology, microbial physiology (see microbial metabolism), bacterial physiology, as well as viral physiology. Moreover, Ginseng helps in the promotion of homeostasis in the body. It is the property of a system in which variables are regulated in order to keep the internal conditions stable and relatively constant. That means it helps to maintain the stability of the human body’s internal environment when exposed to external conditions. As for, example, homeostasis helps in the regulation of temperature and the balance between acidity and alkalinity (pH).
For years and years, Ginseng has been used to as an effective herb to treat a number of medical conditions. Let’s have a look at some its major benefits.
- Provides energy: It is known to stimulate the mental and physical activities of the people who are weak or get tired soon. It provides the necessary energy to the body as well as prevents fatigue. As per a study, it is revealed that the Ginseng helps to keep your active for a whole day and that’s the reason why is used for the formulation of various health supplements.
- Proper blood circulation: It supports the blood circulation, fastens the metabolism, improves your digestion system and helps you with a great vitality.
- Improves thinking ability and cognition: It also helps with improving thinking ability and cognition. It is known to help you feel mentally refreshed and improves your knowledge acquiring process. It has some beneficial effects on behavior and quality life as well.
- Boosts immunity system: Researchers based on the factors affecting human immunity system, have revealed that Ginseng boosts your immune system and helps dramatically to deal with the possibilities of a disease.
- Enhances libido: Ginseng is known as a very good aphrodisiac. Helping with a proper blood circulation in the body, it boosts both the male and female libido. It increases the testosterone levels in men and increases the production and release of the key male sex hormone that is responsible for all phases of male sexual response cycle, sexual desire as well as performance. In effect on the nervous system, it stimulates the pleasure centers located in the brain (hypothalamus) and ignites the libido capacity in both sexes.
- Improves fertility: Boosting the flow of blood to the penile tissues, it helps you with the harder and longer erections and to touch the new heights of climax. It also increases the semen quality and quantity that means it will improve your fertility with better sperm quality and sperm count.
Also for women: It increases the production of estrogen, the key sex hormone in women. It initiates and maintains female sex response cycle such as sexual desire as well as performance in women.
- Anti-inflammatory effects: It also is known as a good anti-inflammatory agent and helps to recover from an injury faster. It is also seen that the people consuming ginseng have a lower possibility of cancer.
- Prevents heart-diseases: It normalizes the blood pressure and helps to prevent the anti-aging effects. Also by normalizing the blood sugar and cholesterol level in your body, it lowers the chances of heart-attack and other heart diseases.
- Other benefits: Ginseng is also used for alcohol detoxification and plays a central role to reduce the effects of anemia by stimulating the formation or production of red blood cells. Some other benefits include radio-protection, reduction of the effects of diabetes and hypertension, protecting the liver function, prevention of blood clots, stress reduction and memory improvement.
If you are wondering how to get Ginseng for your health benefits, there are a number of health supplements available in the market that contain ginseng extracts. However, at times, the ginseng products aren’t same as their claims. The content of products may vary and you may get very little or no ginseng extract. That’s why you should be little aware and read the ingredients label carefully. You should always try to buy it from a reliable and reputed company. Here, I am giving you the names of few reliable ginseng products that contain the Panax Ginseng in the desired ratio. You can happily buy Virility EX, Natural Gain Plus, Provacyl, GenFX Plus, Profollica, ProEnhance, VigRX Plus as well as VigRX Oil. These products contain real Panax Ginseng and the companies are also offering various saving packages with a wholesome discount if you buy the product for six months or a year.