Who knows better than you? I don’t think that anyone needs self-examination for sexual desire. If you have sexual desire, then you’ll feel it, else you’ll avoid the topic. So, it is a straightforward question that if you have a libido or not. But how much, up to what degree you have libido is the question you should know the answer of. How much you desire for sex in relation to the normal men’s sexual desire.
First of all, we should talk about sexual desire of a normal man. Here I am not concerned about technical details like what level of testosterone a normal man have or what sexual stamina a normal man holds, I am talking about feeling, arousal, and how horny you feel inside. To know more about sexual stamina read my previous post “sexual stamina self-examination“.
- Normal men usually want to have sex on a daily basis.
- I believe as soon as a normal man reaches near her partner, a sexual desire start growing somewhere in the corner of the mind.
- A normal man thinks of sex for several times in a day, no matter how hectic his life is.
- A normal man gets erection few times a day, because of stimulating things or without it.
Now, if you compare yourself with a normal sexual drive (as said above) then you can understand if your libido is on the lower side. Below are a few questions by answering which you can guess your libido status —
- Do you really feel low libido or it’s my temporary attention shift to current busy life?
- Do you get inner excitement at least once in 2-3 days, for not visual reasons?
- Do you fantasize about sex frequently? And I feed aroused when my fantasy hits my mind?
- Do you feel the low mood and irritated frequently?
- Do you feel a reduced energy and reduced muscular strength?
- Do you feel that your concentration is on the poorer side?
- Do you feel lower self-confidence?
- Do you feel that your sleep is getting disturbed (cannot sleep well)?
- Do you think that you take a longer time to recover from bodily exercise?
- Do you think that your semen volume is less?
- Do you get fewer spontaneous erections? And it is difficult for you to maintain them?
- Do you feel that growth of your body hair is slow or get slower than before?
- Do you think that you quickly feel lethargic?
- Do you take more than one day to recover from last sex and ready for next one?
- Do you experience a feeling of intense heat with sweating and rapid heartbeat, and may typically last from two to thirty minutes for each occurrence, ending just as rapidly as they began. This is called hot flushes.
Watch This Video To Know About Libido, Hormones & Your Health
Sometimes men start developing small (Swollen or tender) breasts, bones get thinner, and body fat starts increasing. If you see these changes in yourself then it can be due to reduced sex hormone (testosterone) and that is directly linked to your level of sex desire (libido).
In order to increase your libido, you just need to focus on the production of testosterone. Before you actually start working upon your testosterone, I strongly recommend to get its level tested in the laboratory, take advice from a doctor and do meditation. Why is advice from a doctor important? Because you are going to make some changes in hormones in your body, and hormone balance is something to be like walking on a rope. So, be warned, you must seek expert’s advice before you go for some medications.
You can take related healthy food, and can also try few herbs (like Ginkgo biloba). These are the safest solutions as they are not going to harm you in any way. We have a dedicated section on food and herbs which support manhood.
Two things which are always recommended that can really help you gain your libido back from your inside are — (a) Meditation, (b) Yoga, and (c) Exercise. We have hand picked and listed some herbal solutions which have a successful history as libido enhancers here.
Once again the main culprit of your low libido is stress, you need to work around it first, make your life happier and pleasing. Next, you need to do some physical workouts and think of your mind that you are perfectly fine when it comes to sexual health.