SEO is the abbreviation for Search Engine Optimization. It is the priority of anyone who manages a web page or an app. People put in their hard work to get a good SEO score. Perfecting your SEO score is really simple and it won’t cost you a penny. Here’s a list of 10 free SEO tools that will effectively help you build your SEO ranking.
- Google PageSpeed Insight- This tool lets you know the speed and usability of the website on different devices. All you have to do is enter the website’s URL and you’ll get a performance score out of hundred. Also, this tool will recommend some effective immediate methods to improve the speed and user experience of the website.
- Small SEO Tools – Small SEO Tools is a plagiarism checker. It scans an uploaded document or sample text and checks the uniqueness of the content. This tool is absolutely free of cost; however the word limit for a one-time scan is 1000 words.
- Google Analytics – Not only does Google Analytics tracks and manages the entire traffic on your website but also it surfaces many keyword insights which will bring more clicks and impressions on your page.
- Google Keyword Planner – If you want to know what people search for on the internet, Google Keyword Planner is here to assist you. You just have to enter the focused keyword or group of keywords into the tool, and Google will display a window of statistics, revealing everything about those keywords. This tool helps you in guiding and optimizing your keyword strategy as well. This includes monthly search volume of that keyword, competition, and even suggested terms you might not have considered.
- QuickSprout Website Analyzer – For those of you who want to have a full analysis of your website The QuickSprout tool is the perfect tool for you. A comprehensive research is performed by this tool and it gives you the right assessment. The research includes SEO optimization, speed, tags, keywords, social, links, and even competitor comparisons.
- LinkMiner – LinkMiner looks for subdued links on a page. Also, this tool displays a number of interrupted or broken links. Not only does LinkMiner show a number of broken links a page carries, it helps you fix them too.
- SEOptimizer – SEOptimizer gives you a rough and quick look of your page’s content. This tool is free to use, it scans the entire page and looks for any issues that might be holding you back from page 1, for instance missing image alt text and broken links.
- SimilarWeb – This tool helps you in comparing traffic of two sites for free. You can use this tool to view insights and stats on your own site too. And the new version of this tool also lets you manage the insights of any app too.
- SERPs Rank Checker – This rank checker tool tells your rank with respect to entered focused keywords. You have to input a focused keyword and URL of the particular website, Google will return back with its score. Another alternative is to view the top-to-bottom list of results for a focused keyword by leaving the website field blank.
- Browseo – Browseo is a web app that lets you see a web page without causing any distraction by styles. In other words, exactly how the search engine sees it. To view your site here, you have to enter the URL of your site, and this Browseo will get you the exact replica of how the search spiders review your site. This particular view can be helpful to see the hierarchy you’ve given particular elements.
If there’s any other free SEO tool that you found really helpful, share it with us in the comment section.