The Internet is full of life and relationship coaching blogs and websites. There are dozens of mentors who have educated men on the topic… “How to attract a woman”. And there are tons of books and courses on the subject. There are thousands of ideas and hundreds of points on the checklist of “Do’s and Don’ts”. But I strongly believe, men just need to focus on ONE THING… and it is his SURVIVAL INSTINCTS.
What is Survival Instinct?
Rather, I should have asked… what is not survival instinct? Well, every bit of action, emotion, thoughts is backed up with a survival instinct. I am not going to give a biological definition here; I am talking about real life. Just think for a moment; few questions-
- Why are you reading this page?
- Why are you worried about a woman?
- For whom you are most worried – yourself or your women or even your child? Please be honest.
- Why it happens that we live in society and not in the jungle?
- Why we all take our kids to school, teach them good lessons, try to make them strong and courageous?
- Why is everyone after money?
- Why everyone wants more in life? More health, more money, better living standard, better relationships?
- What the hell it is inside you that makes you horny? After all, it is not required AT ALL to live your life until your natural death.
- Children are always additional responsibility, but why the hell we ALL want to have child anyhow, and we love them in our lives? After all, children are not important to keep us alive.
- Why the hell women is so selective while choosing a partner? And surprisingly, man is not that selective. Why?
There are several hundreds of questions which have just two-word answer — “Survival Instinct“.
Man’s survival instinct is SUPER HEAVILY important for women. And if FACT is that ALL MEN have a very high survival instinct, as equal as women do have. Then, what is the problem? The only problem is that…
Men Naturally Don’t Understand and Relate His Actions With His Survival. Men Just Don’t Think What is Better for His Survival and Act Upon It Consciously.
Don’t worry, it’s not ours (men’s) fault. Nature has made us that way, and there is a super positive side of the same, again backup with the same thing… Survival Instinct. The human brain works in two dimensions / at two levels — Conscious and Subconscious. Consider the following facts —
- Our conscious mind makes our sub-conscious mind through repeated understanding (no matter if it is true or false).
- Our most actions & decisions are taken by our subconscious mind. Subconscious mind gives directions to the conscious mind.
Hence, these two levels are heavily interconnected. Our survival instinct lies in the sub-conscious mind. But unfortunately, the sub-conscious mind also has some lessons via conscious mind which conscious mind takes from our environment, watching how others are acting, and how the world around us works. Most of the times, we see wrong things happening around us. For example — it is better to stay silent in the classroom when the teacher is angry, even if the teacher is wrong. Such repeated submissive actions slowly convert into usual behavior. And human takes submissive decisions in similar situations even if they are against their good survival.
In other words, we as a human who can think over anything MUST think, analyze, and then take decision for longer lasting survivals. We all feel good when we take rest, sleep, enjoy with friends. Weekends are the best days of every week. We all tend to act lazy on weekdays as well unless our mind is heavily occupied with some goals. Even when we know that our hard work is going to yield money, which will take our life at easier side.
Let me try once again. There is a loop of work and rest. We all want to take a rest, enjoy and relax. But the fact is that we have to work hard and earn money to take that rest and enjoyment. So, before and after work we have rest. Now, the problem is that we tend to rest at a stage before work, while the fact is that the real rest that includes pieces of mind lies in rest that comes after work. This is just a mere example of our daily routine life; this loop, in fact, exists everywhere in life. The only difference is in which rest, before work or after work, we believe in. Here is my own rule around this theory —
“We should decide to do those things which yield (brings) Happiness at the END; not before or in between.”
Think for a moment, what will happen if you follow this single rule? Some the examples are —
- You work hard before taking a rest. Brother, hard work itself brings happiness even if no result is yet produced.
- You take care of your body, burn fat, do workouts, do running to test your cardiovascular endurance.
- You put honest efforts in your work because honest efforts yield happiness and peace of mind.
- You put honesty in relationships because your soul knows that this only can bring you happiness at the end.
- You take right decisions, well-informed decisions (you’ll avoid taking decisions until you know the consequences).
- You acquire more and more knowledge about several subjects because you have to deal with most of them, and you need to take right decision as you have to do the work which yields happiness at the end.
- You’ll practice (taking actions) your acquired knowledge because knowledge brings power only if it is put into actions.
- You’ll manage work at the office, at home, and in between as you know timely work was done brings happiness and mental relaxation at the end.
- You’ll keep your slippery heart in your control, as your instant heart tends to take a wrong decision.
- You’ll keep your behavior in society appreciable, as it brings happiness at the end.
- You’ll keep your stuff (clothes, room, hairs etc.) clean and tidy as that also brings happiness at the end.
- You’ll listen to your soul (deep into the heart; not just heart at the surface) because you know soul shows us all the directions which bring happiness at the end.
Now, just imagine…. You took my one very basic advice and think twice before doing anything, then how your personality will transform. Now, one question–
Do you think that you’ll be able to attract women if you transformed into such a personality? The obvious answer is — YES, a big YES.
When we give a close look at the time when you are thinking over a decision. When you ask your mind that which action will yield me happy at the end, then you’ll immediately trigger your survival instinct, and your decision will favor both… your survival and hence the happiness at the end.
This lesson about Survival Instinct and Happiness at the End does ONLY concerns with just attracting women. This belongs to EVERYTHING that includes attracting health, attract wealth, attract happiness, attract survival, attract every other person, attract nature, attract GOD. What else is remaining? Nothing.
So, I believe… Just forget about every other rule on… How to attract a woman, and just remember this single rule which says…
Think twice before taking any decision, consciously think about long lasting survival and take only those actions which bring happiness at the end.
I hope my message is delivered. If not, then let me know through the comments, I’ll explain in detail. Also, I’ll try to elaborate this topic in coming posts.