Motivation is the power, you can predict success better than the intelligence, or the ability to pay, and that’s scientifically proven.
The level of motivation is closely related to the success, but not the source of motivation. Research shows that the source of motivation varies widely between individuals and has nothing to do with success.
In short, there is a direct relationship between level of motivation and success and the source of individual motivation, that is, what motivates each person is very different from one another and has nothing to do with success.
Here I am telling you powerful tips that will be great help to motivate people
- Communicate with your staff. You cannot learn about new ideas, attitudes and concerns of the members of your team if you have constant communication with them. Use every opportunity to interact with them and discover hundreds of new ways to organize your activities more successfully.
- Make your people feel appreciated. One of the greatest needs of the people lies in feeling valued. Many times, it becomes more important than even money. Show your sincere gratitude for the unique contribution that each part of the team representing the organization.
- Supports new ideas. Each of the members of the team will feel powerful with the opportunity not only to carry out daily tasks but also to suggest new ideas and make them reality. Give people a chance to take the lead and feel fascinated by his ability to carry out bright ideas.
- Give everyone a chance to grow. If your computer thinks that everything is always the same, probably lose motivation to put their best efforts in the workplace. They must be certain that the devotion and hard work will help them achieve new personal and professional achievements.
- Do not let them get bored. Would you like your team to work enthusiastically and productively? Then get out of the routine. Routine kills enthusiasm. Let explore and discover. Make work an interesting and lovely task becomes.
- Welcomes every success. Even small successes are worth being celebrated. The route to success is to give thousands of small steps. Glorifies each mission accomplished. Show your team that together, we can go a step further and continued progress towards the target well.
7. Make sure you have a good working climate. Several studies showed that being in a compatible working environment is more important than salary. That’s why you are supposed try to create a beautiful space, so that the employees can work with a greater of sense of zeal and comfort.