Premature Ejaculation is the condition where you ejaculate very soon before after starting sex before you yourself or your partner get satisfied. There are several different cases usually found among different couples. Some of them are (I am talking about usual happenings and not about to happen for once or twice) —
- Men ejaculate by arousal only, i.e. before sex. No chance of satisfaction.
- Men ejaculate within a minute of starting sex. Again, no chance of satisfaction.
- Men ejaculate after 10-15 minutes. In this case, men may, may not be satisfied, but women are surely not satisfied.
- Men ejaculate after 30-40 minutes. Men get satisfied and women may, may not get satisfied.
- Men ejaculate once he is sure that his women are satisfied fully.
If you are suffering from the Premature Ejaculation problem, then you must be saying “Wow” on the last point. Yes, it happens. Some men have that much control over themselves and their ejaculation system that they discharge on their own ways. They use their mental control technique and stop well before ejaculation to spend a few moments in changing position or just foreplay. This small interval of time is so helpful that when they resume it is almost a fresh start.
I believe you can put yourself in one of above-listed bullet points. Also, you know that severeness is increasing from bottom to up. The last one is fit and fine and every-men need to be like that. Let’s discuss above-listed conditions in detail and you’ll be able to understand your exact situation.
Watch This Video to Know More About Premature Ejaculation Problem
Condition 1: Men ejaculate by arousal only, i.e. before sex. No chance of satisfaction.
Condition 2: Men ejaculate within a minute of starting sex. Again, no chance of satisfaction.
These are the conditions where both the partners get more worried about. I am not talking about it happening once or twice, I am talking about the repeated happening of the same. If you think that such early ejaculation happens because you get extra excited them, it’s okay, but the real problem is.. No men get extra excited every day. And if you are trying to point your problem towards anxiety, then I have to say that anxiety leads of erectile dysfunction in almost all cases and all the time and not premature ejaculation. You might be feeling anxiety because of premature ejaculation, but not vice-a-versa. There might be several causes of this condition, unfortunately all the causes are not known. The causes which are known are as below –
- Hormone imbalance. Almost everyone has hormone imbalance up to some degree. But the imbalance which can lead to premature ejaculation is related to Thyroid. In most cases Thyroid Hormone Disorder is the culprit. If you know that you have this problem then get it fixed. I strongly suggest seeing some reputed homeopathy doctor and opt for safer solution.
- Neurotransmitters (Imbalance of brain chemicals). Now the situation is something which is out of the understanding of a normal man. Submit yourself to doctors, they can handle the situation better.
- The problem with the ejaculatory system. This is related to the reflex activity of the ejaculatory system. Here the muscles involved in ejaculation looses control (you cannot control them) and ejaculation happened before you know. If this is your problem that you just cannot control or have loose control over ejaculation (you know what I am saying) then I believe some herbal supplements are able to strengthen your ejaculatory muscles, giving more control over them. To know more about herbal solution visit our hand-picked herbal products list for premature ejaculation here.
- Prostate or Urethra Infection and Inflammation. Once your infection and inflammation are fixed your PE problem will also get fixed, so chase these problems with your doctor and hope for the best.
- Inherited traits. If you think that you are made this way only. If you think that premature ejaculation is your birth problem. If you have premature ejaculation in early teenage, during masturbation as well, then this might be a genetic problem. It is not that inherited traits cannot be fixed at all. You have a big room to work around it still and perform better. You can use several techniques to deal with it. I have strong faith in herbal solutions as well because I know they can do wonders.
- There could be some more causes which are rare like Nerve damage from surgery or trauma, withdrawal from narcotics or a drug called trifluoperazine and selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors like Zoloft and Paxil.
If you do have such severe premature ejaculation problem, then you need to consult a doctor for sure. Though there are options such herbal supplements and non-prescribed medication, but I sincerely don’t advise to go for them without consulting your doctor.
Condition 3: Men ejaculate after 10-15 minutes. In this case man may, may not be satisfied, but women is surely not satisfied.
Men and Women are way different when it comes to sex as well. Men get excited quickly and release quickly, but women take time to get excited and takes time to release. It may happen that a normal man ejaculate in 10-15 minutes on few instances, but generally men should stay for 30-40 minutes continuously to be called as normal. If you don’t stay for 30-40 minutes, then you need to seek some help. It is super good news for you that you can recover very easily. Following are methods by using which you can recover —
- Learn to stop several seconds before ejaculation — You must watch your excitement level and your control when it comes to ejaculation. You have to train yourself, your mind to stop well before ejaculation. To start with, you should take a gap of 1-2 minutes every 5-6 minutes. Believe it or not, you can stay for hours in bed, if you follow this single formula. It is well proven method, well tested method to stay longer in bed. Women once get excited, I believe they have a fixed number of minutes before they reach orgasm. So, taking breaks in between is going to make your staying time lengthier but not for your partner.
- Squeeze Method — This is slightly different than above. Here, you push blood from your penis gland backward. When blood is pushed back your excitement level decreases, which makes to stay longer in bed. You can learn about these and few more like Kegel exercise etc. at http://www.wikihow.com/Stop-Premature-Ejaculation
- Meditation and Train your mind — I must say, meditation is the basic remedy of most of the physical and mental issues. Once you start meditation, you start your positive journey. Know what I have to talk to all men about meditation here. Once you start to meditate, you get relaxed. Now, you need to see yourself in a body or personality which falls in above mentioned the last condition, i.e. a Man who ejaculates once he is sure that his women are satisfied fully. Start creating your image in your mind that way, hold that image for as long time as you can. Do it on daily basis, and soon you’ll see the effect.
Talk to your mind, there is a small switch inside our mind by using which, believe it or not, we can keep thrusting four hours long continuously without ejaculations. Yes, read this sentence again. We really can train ourselves in such a way that we can do continuous sex (without a single break) for more than an hour. And the control lies somewhere in the mind. We (men) need to order our mind and body to keep doing it with really hard penis continuously for twice or thrice time a normal man can stay. The key is.. Talk to your mind and body.
Watch This Interview to Know More About Premature Ejaculation and Erectile Dysfunction
Condition 4: Men ejaculates after 30-40 minutes. Men get satisfied and women may, may not get satisfied.
Condition 5: Men ejaculate once he is sure that his women is satisfied fully.
I believe, if you can see yourself in these 2 conditions, then you really don’t need any extra help, you’re already doing quite well. If you can stay for 30-40 minutes, then just taking a few small breaks can ensure your partner orgasm before you ejaculate. Also, you can try some positions like “cowgirl riding” and “g-spot stimulation” for ensuring your partner’s orgasm.