Jane is behaving strangely since she has returned from the club both the Jane and Adam had gone previous Friday night. Adam has no idea what went wrong with her. He just knows that Jane is tense and annoyed since that very night and isn’t behaving or talking properly to him. While Jane is very upset with her partner Adam, when a guy in the club misbehaved with Jane and Adam, didn’t show up with the enough courage to take her stand.
There are numeral cases similar to Jane’s and Adam’s; facing the much similar problem with no idea about what to do for a solution. If you are also one of those couples; I am here to help you with reasons why it happens and what are the acts that make a woman upset.
What Makes A Woman Upset?
A woman expects her partner to take care of her physical as well as emotional security and she expects him to be enough attentive for the same. She wants him to sense when she is feeling uncomfortable even if she hasn’t spoken it. She expects him to read her gestures to estimate her level of comfort and take necessary steps, even if she doesn’t request him to do. Most of the time, a man waits to hear her reaction to a particular incident and that’s the reason why he fails to understand the needs of a woman making her more upset lacking the art of empathy as well as courage.
Alpha & Beta Male
Actually, all men aren’t the same and they don’t react equally on a particular incident. In general, there are two types of men assertive and submissive. These men are also called alpha male and beta male respectively. Women are reportedly said to be happy with an alpha male while with a beta male, she feels insecure and avoids going out together. A man is supposed to be an alpha male in order to make a woman feel secured as well as win her heart. Here, I am going to tell you about some major characteristics of an alpha as well as a beta male.
Major Characteristics of an Alpha Male
- Courageous: An alpha male is courageous. Usually, he doesn’t lack fear, rather, he accepts that it exists and faces it at every opportunity. He’s had adventures that everyone wants to hear about. He can laugh at himself. This is an over-looked characteristic of an alpha male, but a necessary one. You can’t make fun of the alpha male because he’ll join in, no one can make fun of him better than he can.
- Humble: An alpha male is humble. Some of this comes from his ability to laugh at himself. No matter what he accomplishes, his head will never balloon, and if it does, he has the ware-with-all to come back down to earth before it gets out of hand.
- Learned: An alpha male is learned, educated. A degree isn’t a prerequisite, but a thirst for knowledge is. He wants to learn, and he does. This helps him relate to people from every social and economic standing. He can converse intelligently with the businessman and the preacher. The history buff and the sports nut.
- A Man’s Man: An alpha male is a man’s, man. He’s a hard guy not to like or want to have a beer with. He’s tough, often quiet, composed, but can joke and shoot the shit with anyone.
- Man of Value: An alpha male knows the value of every word; he doesn’t talk simply to hear the sound of his own voice. His words are chosen carefully. He respects their power. Whether he’s writing or speaking, he doesn’t speak to be here, he speaks when he has something of value to say. He’s never the loudest one in the room.
- Has A Purpose: An alpha male has a purpose. This may be his most defining trait. Where many wander through life trying to find their Self, the alpha male is too busy creating his Self. Every day he does something to bring himself closer to his goal. He isn’t a wanderer, he’s going places; it’s so obvious that everyone around him can see it.
- Hard Worker: An alpha male is a hard worker. He knows that nothing great is accomplished without hard work and a definite purpose.
- Warrior: An alpha male is a warrior, not a worrier. He understands that certain things aren’t under his control. He does everything he can to control what he can but doesn’t worry about what he can’t. He’s not worried about tomorrow; he’s too busy working for today.
- Doesn’t Initiate a Fight: An alpha male doesn’t pick a fight, but he ends it if he’s in one. He isn’t a bully. He isn’t an emotional wreck that looks for a fight at every corner. But, if the logical thing to do is to fight because the situation calls for it, he will. He’ll also never hit a man when he’s down. He isn’t fighting to destroy, but to defend.
- Stylish: The alpha male has style. He takes pride in how he looks and people respect him for that. He also knows how to dress like a man. You’d never call the alpha male a metrosexual.
Major Characteristics of an Alpha Male
- Looks for Approval and Attention: Beta males focus their energy and attention inwards, thus making them self-conscious and obsessing over what others think of them. Beta males always seek approval from other people and constantly try to prove themselves by qualifying or stating their qualifications.
- Weak And Submissive Appearance: The beta male is often messy, dirty, and poorly groomed. Beta males tend to display stiff posture with nervous facial expressions and are often unaware they are doing it.
- Lacks Self-Confidence: A beta male lacks self-confidence, justifies his actions, always replies to criticism and easily becomes defensive.
- Pushover With Women: The beta male will bend over backward to please a woman and will often set himself up for being used and cast aside. A beta male comes across as desperate and is willing to commit to a woman as soon as she gives him the green light. His life is then centered on that one girl, and if he loses her, he thinks that he cannot live without her.
- Pessimistic about Life: Beta males are constantly nagging, complaining, and dwelling on negative issues. They have a hard time seeing the positive side or positive outcomes in life.
- Avoids Taking Risks: A beta male may have a dream or goal in life, but automatically looks at the possible negative consequences of taking risks and remains stagnant.
- Avoid Conflict At All Costs: The beta male is not willing to occasionally butt heads with someone else and avoids conflict at all costs out of fear. The beta male will also agree with others, even if he thinks they are wrong, just to please them.
- Social Phobia and Shyness: The beta male hates his reflection in the mirror. He is often too nervous to lead a conversation, avoids eye contact with people and always seems to be in a rush to get to and from places.
- Being A Follower: Beta males are unwilling to make their own decisions and allow others to lead them. The beta male is often undecided about things, waits for direction and hopes that someone else takes the lead and suggests an action. He keeps in the background and passes by unnoticed most of the time.
- Waits for Permission from Women: A beta male’s passive and subordinate role in relationships may drive women crazy as he often lacks initiative and his own opinion. A beta male would sooner wait to get written notice in the mail that a woman is really, truly interested in him than to make a move and potentially make her uncomfortable.