Daniel is an accountant in a bank while Jennie works at a pizza shop in the city. They work long hours and get home more or less at the same time. Daniel watches TV and Jennie finishes the cooking and other household works. When they go to bed and Daniel expects Jennie to sex, she makes excuses that make him annoyed and irritated. He thinks that she doesn’t have any willingness and is like any other women who are comparatively less interested in sex and he doesn’t need to do anything for the same. He also complains that he only has to initiate every time and believes that she won’t ever do the same for her.
But that’s not all true. Daniel too has some misconceptions about a woman and female sexuality like several other men in our world. Men have several myths about women and most of them have come from unreliable and unauthorized sources. If you too have heard about some general conceptions from your buddies; there are chances, they might be nothing more than a myth. Here I am going to help you with the truthfulness of some of the popular myths about female sexuality.
- Women Think About Sex Less Often Than Men: Usually men think that women are sexually less active than men and tend to think to think about sex less often. But that’s not true. Actually, women are as active as men, sexually. But they less likely tend to talk about it. They are equally willing to have sex with their partners but they might not show it sometimes. Though when her partner approaches her for intimacy, she co-operates him by giving her best.
- Women Don’t Like To Watch Porn: This is a very common belief that women don’t watch porn or can’t get visually stimulated. But it’s not true completely if not false. A survey was conducted by Cosmopolitan over 4000 men as well as 4000 women and the percentage of women watching porn was higher than the men watching porn, in 15-25 years age group. However, men seemed taking lead after 25 years. But in an overall involvement, women were found participating equally to men.
- Women Don’t Have Wild Fantasies: It’s always considered that only men have wild fantasies and they only like to experiment with their usual sex positions or methods. But men fail here to judge their woman. In fact, women too have some dreams as well as fantasies different from their usual sex positions, methods and venues but they less likely to talk about the same. She prefers to wait till her man comes with a right approach for the same. She wants her man to be enough attentive for her needs. A man is supposed to take off her emotional comfort while she gives him the privilege of seeing her ‘freaky’ side.
- Women Need an Emotional Attachment: We have been reading in magazines and learning fro the movies that women need and emotional attachment to mate with a partner but that’s not completely true. Few women need to get emotionally attached to be intimate and have sex with her partner. They want to ensure their security first of all and want to assure that their partner to care for the same. When a man shows that he is committed to ensuring the emotional comfort of a woman; it helps her to get cozy with him as she feels secured in his company. While few women are enough daring to care about these things and may get cozy for a while, with a man she doesn’t have an emotional attachment.
- Women Orgasm Less Often Than Men: There has been said and read a lot about a female’s orgasm and yet it’s been pretty complicated to understand it. Even for a woman, it’s little difficult to understand and explain an orgasm. As per a survey made by WebMD, a man reaches his peak in four minutes while a woman takes approx eleven minutes for the same. Also, a woman may experience multiple orgasms that a man may not. Normally it takes a man to orgasm two or three times till a woman reaches her climax and her orgasm is supposed to last longer. But if look at the numbers, you will find out that this myth is true and women orgasm less often than men.
- Women Don’t Initiate Sex: It’s obvious to think that men are more brave about approaching a woman for sex or a relationship, but it doesn’t mean women are worried about having sex or they can’t approach a man when she desires. But a number of magazines on the same phenomenon claim that at the early stage of a relationship, men initiate and crave to have more sex with their woman. However, the more intimacy a couple shares together, the more a man learns how to satisfy his girlfriend, making his woman more willing to initiate sex as the relationship progresses. And as the relationship grows older, women’s hesitation fades away and they express their craving for sex more frankly. They may plan to make their intimate moments, prepare for making it special and even initiate sex more often than men.
- Every Woman Has A G Spot: Well, the G-spot has one of the most hotly debated topics for almost a decade. Some of the researchers have claimed that nothing like a G-spot exists inside a woman’s vagina. But the same make some women confused about WTF she was hitting last night. Actually, every woman has a G-spot. Yes, I said every female has a G-spot. Yvonne K. Fulbright, Ph.D., sexuality educator and author of Sultry Sex Talk to Seduce Any Lover. “I do acknowledge that, for some female, the G-spot is not a hot spot, just like the nipples, for example, and might not be an erogenous zone for some women. But that doesn’t mean that it may not be an erogenous zone for others.” It does exist for everyone but few may need a little help finding it.