Generally, we can change address, name, date of birth, gender, mobile number and email ID on the Aadhar card. Use this method to update/change/correct your Aadhar card information online.
- Step 1. Go to the Support Self-Service Update Portal (SSUP)
- Step 2. After reading the instructions carefully click on the “Proceed” button.
- Step 3. Enter your 12 digit base number.
- Step 4. Enter the text verification code in the box and send Send OTP or Enter on TOTP (Insert Tioteepi) to.
- Step 5. An OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number in the UIDAI database.
- Step 6. By entering this OTP, log in to your base account.
- Step 7. Also, you need to have a TOTOP Can also use.
- Step 8. Check the address and click on the Submit button
- Step 9.
Enter yourresidential address addresswritten in the address (PoA) and submit the “Request Update Request” Click on the button.
- Step 10. If you want to change your address, click on “Modify” option.
- Step 11. Now mark the declaration and click on the “Proceed” button.
- Step 12. To verify the PoA You want to document as proof of your new address.
- Step 13. Upload the scan copy of the address certificate and click the “Submit” button.
- Step 14. Read the Confirmation dialog and click on the button of “yes”.
- Step 15. Select the BPO Service Provider, which will validate your information and click on Submit.
- Step 16. BPO Service Provider will check if all the information given in the form corresponds with the POA (documents uploaded by you) is correct or not and will send your request to UIDAI and after that your update The request is accepted and you are given a consolidation slip.
An information slip has the update request number (URN). Once updated, you can download the updated version (with changed information) and print out your base card.
Update the information of Aadhaar card in Enrollment Center / Enrollment Center
Aadhaar card holder can also get information on his base by going to the Enrollment
- Fill the Aadhar correction form.
- Keep in mind that you fill in the information that is correct and not those that are written in your base.
- If you want to change the information, take a self-attested document like this: if the address is to be changed then the electricity bill or new address of the new address.
- Submit the form with documents
- Every time the applicant gets 25 rupees for updating or updating the Aadhar card by visiting the enrollment center.
In the enrollment center, you will find all the information about your updated biometric data, image, mobile number etc. The SSUP Update Status can be checked later.
When updating the information of Aadhaar card, these important things should be kept in mind
When making changes in Aadhaar card, everyone should keep in mind that whatever changes he is making is correct so that he will not have to start again. While updating Aadhar card information, the following things should be kept in mind:
- Any change made by the person should be correct and the appropriate document that the person has to add to the form should be acceptable.
- The information sought should be filled in English or local language.
- While correcting the information of Aadhaar card, it should be ensured that the Uran (URN) is handled as it will help the holder to check the update status.
- If the cardholder does not have his registered phone number then the offline card should be used to correct the Aadhaar card.
- Keep in mind that all the information entered in the correction form is capitalized.
- All important information should be filled and no option should be left blank.
- When writing the name of the holder, keep in mind that do not use any greetings or designation.
- Only those documents that are required as proof should be sent along with the form.
- Aadhar card will be sent to the address written in the Aadhar card and it should be taken care that the cardholder is present to take it.
- The photocopy of the document sent by the cardholder should be certified by the sender.
Why is the request to update Aadhaar card details get dismissed?
All requests sent to UIDAI are not processed. Before making any changes to the base information, UIDAI examines the information in the form filled in different forms. UIDAI updates information on its system only when all criteria (Criteria) are completed. The conditions below should be fulfilled before the basis information changes are made:
- The form must be completely filled and should not be incomplete or there should be no mistake in it.
- Reasonable true documents should be sent along with the form for checking. If there is no such document, the basis will not change.
- All documents sent to UIDAI should be self-attested.
- If the information filled in the form will not match the attached application, the information of the base will not be updated.
- If you do not submit enough documents with the form then the Aadhar card update may also have to face
If for some reason the updation request for information of the Aadhaar card has been rejected, the applicant can send a new request by making proper corrections in the form by submitting the self-attested copies of the documents.