Protect our planet by saving energy!
The protection of our environment requires energy saving, which is an abundant and free source. Let’s use it wisely!
What is energy saving?
Energy savings are aimed at reducing our energy consumption. It has become a crucial and unavoidable point, knowing that our material resources such as fossil fuels are depleted.
There are different types of energy such as:
- the traditional energy sources: natural gas, LPG (liquefied petroleum gas), fuel oil, coal;
- the renewable energy which are:
- The solar: the solar energy turns into electricity and allows to produce its electricity,
- the wind: the wind force that aims to run the turbines to produce electricity,
- The geothermal energy that corresponds to the earth’s heat, it will, therefore, produce heat,
- the biomass which is linked to organic waste, wood and forestry residues,
- the timber is used for heating, cooking or generating electricity,
- the hydraulic: the driving force of the water is transformed into electricity.
Why save energy?
Currently, we are facing a global warming that is mainly due to greenhouse gas emissions.
Today, people consume a lot of energy and the cost of energy is increasing dramatically and continuously.
It is, therefore, essential to take action to protect our environment in order to avoid many climatic changes, namely to act on:
- The domestic energy,
- Automotive fuels using:
- Other environmentally friendly transportation devices (bicycles, walking, public transit),
- the eco-driving,
- of electric vehicles and even hybrid cars.
How to save energy?
There are several ways to save energy, namely:
- Change its behavior by limiting its energy consumption,
- Take advantage of renewable energies which make it possible to save energy by taking ecology and the environment into account,
- Improve energy efficiency to also save money,
- Favoring savings in its habitat by:
- Opting for an energy-saving home,
- Performing energy-saving work,
- Equipping his house differently, such as saving electricity,
- Saving water (recovering rainwater or opting for water reducers);
- By consuming it differently, that is to say by choosing:
- The ecological purchase (short circuit, know how to decrypt the logos on the packaging),
- the recycling,
- To make compost,
What are the aids to save energy?
There are various ways to help you improve the energy efficiency of your home.
However, these were reformed but strengthened on heavy renovations. It also depends on household income.